Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dig me

March 23

I apologize for the horn-tooting, but my monthly column in Nation’s Restaurant News just won the Jesse H. Neal Award for the best staff-written editorial or column in business-to-business media.

Here are links to the columns we submitted for the award:

It’s all good: Demonizing foods gives diners the wrong message


‘Waiter, there’s a hydrocolloid in my soup’: Chefs learn new tricks from scientists

Caveat Eater: Bizarre nutritional claims mar conference and confuse consumers


Remember, it’s only grape juice: Snobbery is unnecessary no matter what you drink

Unfortunately, if you want to read the columns in their entirety, I think you have to buy them, unless you're already a subscriber to NRN. You can, of course, become one now.

If you have trouble with the links, please let me know by e-mailing me at bthorn@nrn.com.

No comments: