Tuesday, January 23, 2007

publicist wanted

January 23

Got a call yesterday from the owner of Lewis & Neale, a nice PR company that represents things like highbush blueberries, Prosciutto di Parma and the National Dairy Board. They’re looking for someone who knows about food and has experience at a PR agency. If that sounds like you, and you know how to contact people like me without irritating us, give them a call. Perhaps you’ll be able to lead me on a trip to look at the Mexican avocado harvest someday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have 25 years in the hospitality ,food & beverage industry. Having consulted in the hospitality business, PR is a must.
I would be interested to know more about the "publicist" positon you have.
Sincerely
Mr. Francois Verlynde

Bret Thorn said...

Well, Mr. Verlynde, since this particular blog entry is nine months old, I imagine that position has been filled, but if you’d like to provide your contact information, the many publicists who read Food Writer’s Diary would be able to get in touch with you.

Anonymous said...

I am a little late .lol.I am also writing a cookbook which has been an interesting experience.One can contact me at mazil4@aol.com. Thank you.This is Francois