Friday, November 06, 2009

I take it that means, “no”

November 6

Well, my latest poll was a dud. I asked readers of this blog if they or their customers had changed their food-sharing habits due to fears of the H1N1 virus. Only seven people responded. Five said no, two said yes, everyone else, by their lack of response, I guess were indicating that they hadn’t thought about it or weren’t interested in the question.

That’s fair.

Here’s another one for you, from another of my colleagues, about restaurants’ moves to engage in more environmentally sound practices.
As always, feel free to comment below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Though the most recent "Good Eats" episode "once and future fish" talks about demanding sustainable fish from restaurants. That makes more sense to me.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/good-eats/the-once-and-future-fish/index.html