Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Food Writer's Diary end-of-year poll

December 15

I have one final poll for you this year, asking your favorite and least favorite food trends in 2010. I’ve listed on the right what seem to me to be probably the five biggest food trends of the year (I welcome disagreement, of course; feel free to berate and chastise me in the comment section below). Please select the one you like the best (whatever that means to you) and the one you hope not to see in 2011.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was picking myself, I'd say the demonization of sugar is the trend I least like and the uptick in underground "restaurants" is what I most like.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brett...happy holidays
I'd like to see turkey make a come back
High in protein good for you nutritionally and as many
Applications as chicken.
Chef Barb

jlbrown said...

I love that more restaurants are including local-cheese plates on their menus. It's a different way to end a meal, and a lot of fun. I would like to see more places do this in 2011.