Friday, May 21, 2010

The Big Show

I’m leaving town tomorrow to help Nation’s Restaurant News cover the gigantic National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show, also sometimes called the NRA Show, the Restaurant Show, or The Show. 

While I’m there, I’ll be collaborating with my colleagues on our NRN@NRA blog, which you can link to by clicking on the logo above, or simply by clicking here.

So this blog will be dormant until I return on Tuesday night, and probably longer as I’ll be behind in my work. 

In the meantime, follow me and my dear colleagues on the NRN@NRA blog, and I’ll try to check back in with you here next week.

But before I go, here's a link to some breaking news about a new partnership between Nation’s Restaurant News and the National Restaurant Association. 




No comments: